|The ENERGIZE Collection|
| || |
|The HYPNOTIZE Collection|
| || |
|The MAGNETIZE Collection|
| || |
|The MESMERIZE Collection|
| || |
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What size are the neckties?
The length of the necktie is about 59 3/8 inches. The width of the necktie is approximately 3 7/8 inches at the widest point. You may desire to measure a tie you currently own to use as a comparison.
2. How do I care for the ties?
The ties are 100% cotton fabric, therefore they can be machine washed on a gentle cycle in cold water. Hang to drip dry and press with a steam iron to restore a crisp look. No need to dry clean!
3. Will the ties retain their color?
Yes. The ties are prewashed, so no fading or bleeding of colors is expected.
4. Will the ties shrink with washing?
No. The fabric has been pre-washed and pre-shrunk.
5. In the event that a tie is stained, how should it be cleaned?
Pre-treat the stain, wash on a gentle cycle in cold water, then drip dry and press with a steam iron setting.
6. How many ties are available of each style?
Debra Tyz prides itself in one-of-a-kind designs for you, therefore each style is limited to approximately 6-12 ties.
7. How are the neckties shipped and how quickly are they shipped?
The neckties will be shipped by First Class or Priority Mail through the United States Postal Service (USPS). Same day or next day shipping is our policy, unless otherwise stated under the News tab.
8. Will the tie I order look the same as the image I see?
The tie you receive will be crafted from the same fabric as the tie you see in the image. The design on each tie may vary slightly from the image, as each tie is unique.
9. What does batik mean? I noticed some of the ties are made of batik fabric.
Batik is a method of producing colored designs on fabric by dyeing them, having first applied removable wax to the parts to be left undyed. Fabric made by the batik process will provide a beautiful combination of colors throughout the tie.
10. Your ties are often pictured with colored shirts. Is there a reason for this?
Yes! At Debra Tyz, we want you to feel like a million bucks! Therefore, the fabrics we select for our ties have a striking color scheme and a fascinating design, which we feel is best complemented by a colored shirt, making you look just magnificent!
11. Do you accept returns?
Yes. Please refer to the Returns section found under Terms and Conditions.
12. Why do you use cotton fabric vs. silk fabric for your ties?
The high quality cotton fabric that the Debra Tyz neckties are constructed of gives you a tie that is dynamic in color and design, unparalleled by silk ties.
13. Since I am unable to feel the ties, how can I be assured that the cotton fabric used is of good quality?
Yes, not all cotton fabrics are created equal! Therefore, we use only cotton fabrics with a high thread count per inch to assure a top-quality fabric for every tie.
14. Would you be able to accommodate custom orders?
Yes! We are happy to discuss any ideas you may have for your custom tie order. Please call or email us and we'll do our best to make it happen!